Alpha Xi Delta is a proud national sponsor of Autism Speaks!
Every April the Delta Rho chapter participates in the Autism Speaks Walk held at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California. Last year we surpassed our fundraising goal of $30,000 and raised $33,000 in the 2015-2016 academic year! This year we hope to match or even exceed our new goal! You can help support our philanthropy by donating to any of our sisters our Walk Page. Any donation - big or small - is appreciated!
The sisters of the Delta Rho chapter not only strive to raise money and awareness for Autism Speaks, but other fraternity and sorority philanthropies as well. This past fall, our sisters won four fraternity philanthropies by raising the most money, participating in different events, and helping spread awareness for their causes.
- Thursday April 26th, 2017 - Dog Haus Fundraiser
- 8931 Reseda Blvd, Northridge, CA 91324
- All Day
- Just mention "Alpha Xi Delta" at the register
- 20% of the proceeds goes to Autism Speaks
- Tuesday April 25th to Thursday April 27th 2017 - Xi Champs: Xi Wizard Cup
- Join us in our annual Xi Champs philanthropy as fraternities and sororities raise money and awareness for Autism Speaks
- Watch the competition as each fraternity competes to win the Xi Wizard Cup!
- Saturday April 29th, 2017 - Autism Speaks Walk
- Pasadena Rose Bowl
- Every year our sisters participate and volunteer at the Walk!